Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So I took a canoe down to my mailbox today...

Not really, but it was a WET, dreary day today.  The kind of day you just want to curl up in bed with a good book.  Unfortunately, I had to work on homeschool with my daughter all day...final exam time!!!

Well, at least the rainy walk to the mailbox wasn't for nothing!  I had 3 surprises today:


Sorry folks...I don't know why this photo is coming up sideways?  I tried turning it, and it shows up turned the right way until I upload it in.  So everyone will just have to turn their head, or their computer screen LOL!

What I got today was a sample pack of Gevalia Breakfast Blend coffee (which had the nice perk...no pun intended...of coming with a $1.00 off coupon!).

I also received a coupon for .55 off of Jiff peanut butter that I had requested.  Sometimes when Facebook pages or websites offer coupons they are nice enough to give you the option of having it sent in the mail rather then having to print it out.  This saves ink, so I usually opt for it unless I need the coupon right away for a deal.

The last item I received was a sample of a "personal feminine item" I will not mention.  Let's just say, if you are married, there are fun things you can get samples of to try with your hubby!  After almost 24 years of marriage...it's fun to try new things!  (OK I'm blushing...enough of that).

Gevalia Coffee Sample....FREE (plus $1 off coupon)
.55 off Jiff coupon
Personal product sample...FREE 

Again today I missed the free Domino's Artisan pizza because we got caught up in doing our school work...but there's always tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow, I heard wind that Dr. Oz is having a huge giveaway tomorrow starting at 12pm est.  You have to be fast because items are limited...but last giveaway he had I got that full sized Mega Red bottle, so I'm hopeful!  I have my eye on a few items he's giving away that I really want!

Have a great night Freebie Hunters!  Hope you got some FREE stuff today!

Barb

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Love this blog! You are so good at it......your a natural! I want to know what item caused you to blush just speaking about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shirley...you're so sweet! I'll send you a private message about the product lol!

    ReplyDelete