Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And the wave crashes down...

Good Evening FFH's (Fellow Freebie Hunters)!

Remember how I've been telling you that free samples seem to come in waves?  Well, yesterday I was on the crest...and today the wave crashed to the beach.  (in other words...mail was a dud).

But you know what...tomorrow the wave will start building again.  It may not be tomorrow or the next day...but it might be!

And today wasn't actually a total loss.  I did win 2 more $5 off coupons on the Old Navy Snap App today!  That means 2 more free T-Shirts or other items I find for that price!  I won't count it as a freebie for today though...since I haven't really picked it up yet.

I  could have gotten a free ice cream cone today from Hagen Daz free cone day...but I had ice cream in the freezer, and it was rainy out...and I just couldn't justify a trip to the Mall for it.

I also found 2 more of those free coupons for Good 'n Natural energy bars when I got more coupon inserts from friends and family.  

So...it was a slow day here...but that's the way it goes.  You know what the Bible says...God's mercies are new every morning!

And so are free deals...hope you find some too! 

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment