Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm Back!!! Lot's to tell you...

Helllllooooo FFH's (Fellow Freebie Hunters):

  I missed sharing my freebies with you all the past few days.  As some of you may know, I was away at a homeschool convention at an awesome hotel up in the Orlando area.  Right before I left and while I was gone I got some really cool free stuff I want to show you.  I'm going to combine it all into one big blog post.  

I also was able to attend a couponing workshop given by "Christi the Coupon Coach".   She gave me some great ideas to help streamline my couponing to make it take less time and save me just as much money.  If you click her link above it will go to her Facebook page.  If you leave her a hello, tell her Barbs Free For All sent you!  


OK...on to the FREE STUFF!




While I was away, I received a coupon (not pictured), in the mail for a free Oscar Meyer product up to $9!!!  It was a giveaway they had a couple of weeks ago where you had to have 10 people click your link in an hour (I posted about it on my blog at the time).  I hope some of you got in on this great deal!

I also received three sample bags of LesserEvil Snacks (my new favorite snacks by the way) came  which I won on several of their daily contests on their Facebook page.  Unfortunately for me...they were history by the time I got home on Sat. night!

I did however make my daughter PROMISE not to open the big box that arrived from LesserEvil until I got home.  This was a prize I won in a larger contest they had.  I won 12 full sized bags of assorted snacks for FREE!

They had 3 each of Sea Salt, Veggie, Sour Cream & Onion and Cheddar Cheese (my favorite!).  They have all natural ingredients and no artificial colors or nasty things you can't pronounce.  A great healthier alternative to chips.   THANKS LesserEvil Snacks!


Yesterday a friend popped over and I ran to Target with her on an un-planned shopping trip.  I only had some of my coupons with me, but I still got some great deals!  The totally FREE items I got were Reach Dental Floss which was .97 and I had a $1 off coupon making it free.  I had 4, but gave one to my friend.  My favorite thing of the trip were the FreshSaver vacuum storage containers.  If you've been following my blog, you know I got some handheld Foodsaver devices for free awhile back when Target ran a $10 coupon at the same time there was a MQ (manufacturer coupon) for $10, making the $19.99 device free!  Well now there was a $10 off coupon in paper a week ago for a FoodSaver appliance, and it works on the containers too!  They were $9.99 so ended up totally FREE!  They only had one box at that Target, so I may try another Target on the way to church tomorrow night and see if they have any in stock.


Above is what came in the mail today...except for the reusable BPA free coffee cup I got before I left on my trip at Old Navy for free using my SNAP 5 prize from playing the Old Navy Snap Appy on my Iphone.  Try it...it's free and fun, and you can win things like free flip-flops, $5 off coupons and other dollar off coupons.  You get about 10 spins a day.

In the mail today I got my Vaseline full sized hand and body lotion that I won by filling out their form and being one of the first 1000 people!  I got my rebate checks for Kellogg's also.  About a month ago they had a $10 gas card promotion if you sent in 10 UPC from selected cereals.  I had sent one set of 10 in and had another almost ready to go before they end date when they abruptly cancelled the promotion due to overwhelming response.  If course I was upset and wrote an email to them.  I guess I wasn't along and they let people that got returned forms send them again.  I also enclosed the other I had ready figuring they could only say no.  Well not only did I get $10 for each, but for some reason (I think to cover postage I had to send twice) they gave me 2 checks for $11!  When I combine the great deals I had gotten on the cereal to begin with, and this rebate, my cereal was about free...for like 20 boxes!

I got my hubby a free sample of some kind of miracle grow Expand n' Grow soil enhancer that came with a $3 off coupon!  I also got a sample of a pain reliever called Flanax.


Not sure this can be considered totally free...because we did pay for it, but our local Hoffman's Chocolates is closing (sniff, sniff....WHAAAAA!) on May 31st.  Until they do, everything in the store is 50% off.  I made the mistake of telling my hubby that!  We did a family run to the candy store and I won't even tell you what he spent!  But 1/2 of it was FREE!  Not a bad deal on really good chocolate!  (the weight I gained was free too!).

Oscar Meyer Product (up to $9) coupon...FREE!
3 small and 12 large bags LesserEvil Snacks...FREE!
3 Reach Floss...FREE!
1 2-pack FoodSaver containers...FREE!
A reusable travel coffee cup from Old Navy...FREE!
Vaseline lotion...FREE!
Miracle Grow Expand 'n Grow sample (plus $3 coupon)...FREE!
Flanax sample...FREE!
$22 in Kellogg's Rebates...FREE!
1/2 of our Hoffman's Chocolates...FREE!

I feel very blessed!

Hope you all had a great week of freebies this Memorial Day weekend, and let's remember and thank all the men and women who allow us to live FREE in this country!

Barb 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment