Thursday, May 3, 2012

FREE Flip Flops to end the day...(and an important note)

For any of you late night Freebie Hunters still up...I thought I'd just share another free item I just got.  Old Navy has a new iphone, ipod, ipad App that is FREE of course lol!

Once you get the App installed you can click on "Snap" and it tells you to snap anything with Old Navy on it.  Well, this late I wasn't going to be able to hit the Old Navy store...so I decided to try loading the Old Navy website on my laptop.  Guess what???  It worked!  I kept snapping the logo, and this little spinner would go through different prizes on my ipad (works the same on iphone), and stop on the prize I won.  It only gives you limited spins per day, but in my allotted spins I managed to win a $5 off coupon (didn't specify any minimum purchase), and a FREE pair of Flip Flops.


Only worth about $4...but hey, they're FREE!  And I might be able to snag an even better deal if this scenario works...

Old Navy Flip-Flops - FREE


Right now they are $3.94 a pair or 2 or more pairs for $2.50 each.  So maybe they will count the free pair as one and I can get a second pair (or actually both) for $2.50.  I'll  let you know how that goes.  Better yet, maybe I'll win another pair tomorrow!


Well, goodnight freebie hunters...may you dream of free flip-flops!


And please don't forget another important thing we have that's FREE...the land we live in!  If you didn't know, tomorrow is our National Day of Prayer.  Please join me in praying for our Country and it's Leaders.

Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment