Monday, May 21, 2012

We won a prize from Dr. Oz & and LesserEvil Snacks! Plus more free stuff!

Hello Fellow Freebie Hunters (FFH's)!  Sorry it's been a few days since I posted.  I just wasn't getting anything much in the way of free stuff, so didn't want to bore you with a bunch of posts with one or two items.  I decided to save them up for a few days and post all at once.




I got an organic Cascadian Farms peanut butter chip granola bar from signing up for a free sample promotion on Facebook.

Got two sample tea bags in various flavors from Now Real Tea, again by signing up for the sample on Facebook via a link from one of the pages I listed for you in a previous blog post.

I received two feminine product samples (plus $1 off and .50 off coupons) from Carefree & Stayfree. via a free sample promotion I was alerted to from one of the freebie pages on my list.

I got a sample booklet from Gucci for the new Flora line.  It contains scent samples for all three fragrances.  I like the pink one..."Gorgeous Gardenia" the best...but in general I'm not a big floral person.

Received a Whey Protein Isolate Cookies & Creme sample from Now.

Finally the 5 bottles of hand soap I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond.  They were $1 each, but I needed another item that was $10, and altogether my $15 qualified me to use a $5 off $15 coupon so the soaps were FREE!  If you don't already receive BB&B coupons in the mail...go to their website and sign up.  They take their expired coupons too so save them up!  I saved a total of $22 in all for my order using a combination of $5 off on $15 and 20% off coupons.

Cascadian Farms bar...FREE!
2- Now Real Tea bags...FREE!
2 - Carefree/Stayfree samples (plus coupons)...FREE!
Gucci 3 pack sample fragrances...FREE!
Now Whey Protein Isolate...FREE!
5 Bed Bath & Beyond pump hand soaps...FREE!

I also won some free snacks from LesserEvil snacks on their Facebook page.  They have contests all the time...go visit them and tell them I sent you!  I've gotten a couple of their samples before...and if you haven't checked them out yet...they are awesome!  They have good natural ingredients and are a much healthier option then standard chips and snacks.

And finally...my daughter and I entered the Dr. Oz big prize giveaway a couple of weeks ago.  The instructions were kind of sketchy, so we thought you could enter for an item in each time slot.  We later found out that only the first item you win counts.  So my darling daughter got her perfume (that is suppose to help you loose weight by curbing cravings by the way...neat!), but I could have possibly won one of the much more expensive prizes I tried for.  

But you know what...I am very thankful we won anything, and I'm happy for my daughter because I know she really wanted this.

Congrats Steph!!!

  
Well, that about catches you up to date on my free stuff!  Hopefully there will be more to come tomorrow.

Barb

1 comment: