Monday, May 7, 2012

See...I told you this was going to be a great week!

Hello Fellow Freebie Hunters!

It's a great day for samples today again.  You see, I told you how free samples come and go in waves...well I'm heading up the crest now.  It should continue a few more days and then it will taper off again until the next wave.  So if you just started requesting free samples, don't get discouraged.  There will be up times and down times.  Hang in there!  The pay off is worth it.

Today my mailbox was full of freebies!  

  
 No...that hand didn't come in the mail lol, but I just wanted to show off my new pearl ring that I got free free free from signing up as a free member of Sneakpeaq.  Click this link to go to my post with all the details or go directly to Sneekpeaq.  I also got $10 off my first order.  They run different promotions for new customers all the time, so the ring might not be available anymore, but another item or discount may be.  It's worth checking out though.  It's a really nice ring...not a cheapie feeling one at all.  Unfortunately they didn't let you choose the color or size and randomly sent one.  My daughter was disappointed it wasn't her size...but it just happened to be mine!!!


The veggie krinkle sticks are from Lesserevil snacks.  I'm not sure if I received them from a free sample sign up or for the contest I told you about winning the other day....but hey, either way I'll take free healthy snacks!  We love these.  They are light and crisp, and are a great alternative snack to just plain potato chips.  If you visit their FB page, please tell them Barb's Free For All sent you!


I got a free Schick Hydrosilk razor from one of their giveaways.  They periodically have them...so watch the posts from freebie sites (my favorite sites are listed here).  Also "like" the Schick Hydro Facebook page to get their direct feeds also.  I love this razor.  It has built in moisture in a strip near the blades that make the razor literally glide over your skin.  It really helps with dryness after my shower too.  My legs feel moisturized all day. (added bonus, it came with 2 coupons...one for $4 off refills, and .55 of shave gel).

We also got another food sample today.  It was a box of Quaker Oatmeal squares cereal.  Like most samples it came with a great $1 off coupon. 


Finally I received a travel bag (more like pouch) from signing up with AARP.  Yes folks, I hit the big 5-0 a couple of months ago!  So I figured why not take advantage of having to turn fifty and collect on the additional perks and discounts that AARP offers members.  It is only $16/yr. to join, and Walgreen's and many other restaurants and establishments give discounts monthly to AARP members.  It's funny...in the photo for the ad to join, this pouch looked more like back pack sized lol!  I was shocked when I saw it!  But it will be great for holding small items when traveling.


Pearl ring from Sneakpeaq...FREE!
Schick Hydrosilk razor...FREE!
LesserEvil Krinkle Sticks...FREE!
Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal...FREE!
AARP travel bag...FREE!

I hope you all got lots of freebies today too!

Barb 








1 comment: