Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Free CVS haul...

Good Evening FFH's!

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to share my CVS freebies with you...

I ended up getting a surprise from the red coupon machine when I scanned my card today.  First it spit me out 2 $5 ECB's (Extra Care Bucks...CVS money).  These were from Beauty Club.  

Every time your total purchases in beauty (anything like shampoo, female products, makeup, skin care etc.), totals $50 you get a $5 ECB.  The nice thing is that it keeps track for you on your Extra Care Red Card, so you don't have to.  You can do it in one shopping trip or take several months.  It will tell you on the bottom of your receipt how much more you need to reach your next $5 reward.  

Another nice thing about this program is they go by the price prior to coupons.  So all the beauty items I end up getting either really cheap or even free...count towards my $50!  So technically you can get $5 back on free items!





 I was able to get the Hershey candy bar deal that CVS was offering last week that I missed.  I had gone in and asked the manager if they had any of the Hershey Air bars left and he said no.  I asked for a rain check, but forgot to get it after I checked out.  He was nice enough to honor it anyway!  So I got an awesome deal!  Better then I would have even got last week.  The Hershey bars were on sale for $1.19 or if you buy 2 or more they are $1.  The cashier took off 2 x $1.19 for the Buy 2 get 1 free deal from last week.  So since I bought six bars I got 2 free.  Then I had 2 coupons for a free Hershey Air bar when you bought a regular Hershey bar.  So 3 more free bars.  And the last one less the extra .18 cost me .62.  So I paid .62 for one and got 5 FREE!


I also got 2 Snickers bars free.  I had a coupon for .75 off 2 and there was an ECB deal for .75 on one.  So I bought 2 and got .75 off from the coupon and .75 back in ECB which made both FREE!

I got a Colgate 360 toothbrush for free.  They are on sale for $2.99 and you get a $2 ECB back which makes it $.99.  The red coupon machine spit me out a $1 off any toothbrush which I used to make it totally free!

The Mitchum deodorant ended up in the picture by accident.  I forgot it wasn't free after the $1 off coupon but ended up being .99.  Oops! I guess with the crest and and .01 toothbrush and Depends overages it really only cost .76 (But if you consider I had $10 in free money from beauty club...it really was free lol!).

I got a pack of Depends (yes to donate) because they were free after ECB.  They were $3.99 and I got $2 in ECB and I had a $2 coupon.

Finally I got the Crest Mouthwash which was on sale for $5.79 with a $3 ECB making it $2.79.  I then used a $3 off Crest mouthwash coupon I received from an online offer making it a .21 MM (money maker). 

Oh, and I got another surprise from LesserEvil Snacks...I was one of 5 people randomly selected on a post today to win a FREE LE logo T-Shirt!  I'll post a pic when I get it.

Barb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment