Monday, May 7, 2012

Can you believe even more freebies today!!!

Good Evening Fellow Freebie Hunters,

Just when I thought the freebies for the day were over...


I realized my second $5 off gift I got from playing the Old Navy App on my iphone and ipad was about to expire today!  I couldn't let that happen when I have an Old Navy less then 15 minutes away! 

I got another free pair of flip-flops in a summery light green color.  And I got a $5 Old Navy flag shirt free also.  If you have an iphone, ipad or ipod it's worth playing the Snap App!  (It seems once you win the main gifts (free flip-flops, $5 coupon, and $15 off $75 coupon...you don't win much else...unless it's just me!).

I almost forgot...and not pictured is a tube of Tylenol Precise pain relief cream.  I had a coupon where if you buy a Ben Gay product you get that item free (not to mention the coupons and ECB deal I got on the Ben Gay!)

The doggie in the picture is not a freebie!  She's my baby Ginger who just happened to be sitting on the couch.  She's just a FREE spirit!  :)

Old Navy Flip-Flops...FREE!
Old Navy Flag T-Shirt...FREE!
Tylenol Precise Cream...FREE! 

What an awesome freebie day!  Hope you have a great night!


Barb

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment