Friday, May 11, 2012

The Famine is ending...

Happy Friday FFH's,

Sorry I've been missing for a couple of days...just really had nothing FREE to share!  It seems in the world of freebies it's feast or famine...and it was FAMINE for the last couple of days!

I do however have a few freebies to share with you from my mail today (except the dog food which I actually got yesterday).


My rather small haul today wasn't all too exciting...by hey, it was FREE right?

I got a free sample of Rachael Ray's Nutrish Just 6 dog food (unfortunately my dogs are on a special food and can't eat it, so into the pile to donate to my local shelter it goes).

I got a pair of 3-D glasses so I can view the online 3-D video stream of the Hugo Boss fashion show coming up next week.  I'm not really interested in today's fashions, (to me most are way too immodest as well as making normal sized girls feel inferior), but I thought it would be neat to see how it looks in 3-D, so I may tune in for a brief moment to check it out.

One of my favorite salad dressings lately is Brianna's dressing.  I love the Caesar.  I never seem to find coupons for them, so I emailed the company.  They were nice enough to send me a free calender and two .55 off coupons.  (Good tip...if you like a product, request coupons from the company).

I also received my coupon for a FREE Dasani water.  I got this for cashing in my Coke Reward points.  Those who know me, know I don't really drink soda, but I got the points for signing  up, and finally saw a way to get something back for them that I would drink!

Nutrish dog food sample...FREE!
Brianna's dressing calendar and coupons...FREE!
Hugo Boss 3-D glasses...FREE!
Dasani Free bottle of water coupon...FREE! 

Well, that's it so far today... how about you???

Barb 

(P.S.  Don't forget to print your $1 off on 1 Wonderful brand Pistachio nuts.  That makes them...you guessed it...FREE at Staples!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment