Sunday, May 6, 2012

Girl's Day Out...

Hi Freebie Hunters!  I hope you all had a wonderful day...

My daughter and I had a great day together.  We got home from church around 11am after an awesome service and went right out on our shopping adventure.  Our first stop was Walgreen's, then on to CVS and finally to Old Navy.  We then made a visit to my parents house and hit Whole Foods on the way back home.  We got back around 7:30pm, exhausted...but with a lot of great deals!

I will keep with the theme of this Blog and not go into all my good deals...but focus on the best ones...the FREE ones!


First StopWalgreen's.  They had some great FREE deals this week.  The Complete Multipurpose Contact Lens Solution was $7.99 but you got a Register Reward (RR - Walgreen's money) back so it was free.  The Lanacane Anti-Itch cream was on sale for $5.00 and you got back a $5RR so free.  The Witch hazel was $4 and you got back a $4RR again free.

Second StopCVS.  They had select Mars candy bars .75 and you get back .75 Extra Care Buck (ECB - CVS money), so free (you might notice the empty wrapper in the photo...somebody was hungry after all that shopping lol!  They had Good 'n Natural energy bars .99 and there was a .99 coupon in today's paper making them...free! 

Next stop Old Navy to claim our free flip-flops I posted about the other day.  





Then our last stop of the day was Whole foods:  I had 2 Free Coupons for Sambazon protein drinks plus a free Sambazon Sorbet that I received when I called the company about a missing inner seal on my bottle.  It turned out it was a new type of packaging they were phasing into, but they still sent me coupons!  I used the free Organic Valley half & half coupon I told you about yesterday that I earned on the Stonyfield Farms website rewards program.  

Complete Contact Solution...FREE!
Lanacane Anti-Itch Cream...FREE!
Witch Hazel...FREE!
2 Good n' Natural bars...FREE!
1 3 Musketeers Bar...FREE!
2 Sambazon protein drinks...FREE!
1 Sambazon Acai Sorbet...FREE!
1 Organic Valley Hazelnut half & half...FREE!

So all in all a great day for freebies!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment