Monday, May 14, 2012

No free samples...but free stuff...YES!

Hi FFH's (Fellow Freebie Hunters),

Well, the mail was not good to me today.  Bills, Bills and more BILLS!

I wasn't even going to post, because I really didn't have anything FREE to share.  No free samples today, I hadn't gotten anything free shopping (I did get some great bargains...), and No free prizes.

Then it hit me!  I had gotten lots of things free today!  And each one was a blessing!

 The air I breathed in and out all day was...FREE!
The good advice I got from a dear friend via email, was...FREE!
The Godly wisdom I got from reading my Bible this morning was...FREE!
The rain that watered our lawn today was...FREE!
The fun morning out bargain shopping with a new friend today was...FREE!  (well the fun time was free...the bargains cost a little bit lol!)
The yummy cup of hot apple cider I just sipped while typing on my computer was...FREE!
(yes it really was free...it was a free sample box I received from a giveaway awhile back)

You get the picture!

It's all about being content with what you have and where you are and who you're with...

(That advice was...FREE!)

Barb 

1 comment: