Tuesday, May 15, 2012

1 + 1 = 2...FREE Items today!

Good Evening FFH's,

Today I received 2 free things in the mail!  



I got a sample of Metamucil fiber supplement (which personally I won't use because it contains artificial sweeteners), but I can pass it along to someone who does.

I also received my wrist band from Athena water for breast cancer awareness.  


Metamucil sample...FREE!
Athena pink wrist band...FREE!

O.K., so it wasn't an earth shattering day in the world of freebies...but it was better then a mailbox full of bills like yesterday!  Remember, keep a positive outlook.

On the up side...I got through all my piles of paperwork today, and organized my coupons.  I also..."MAY" have won a free tube of Vaseline hand cream if I was one of the first 1000 to enter.  They said we will get an email within 24 hours if we won.  I'll let you know tomorrow.

Nite!

Barb 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment