Thursday, June 14, 2012

Surprises...Samples...and Savings...SWEET!

It's a beautiful summer day in freebie land today FFH's!

I slept in today...had a relaxing morning, had breakfast, drank my new favorite coffee (Starbuck's Blond Roast - Veranda Blend) from my Mother's Day gift (my Keurig), with my favorite creamer (Organic Valley Hazelnut 1/2 & 1/2), and read my KJV Bible and had my quiet time...does it get much better than that!!!

Then as if it could get any better, I checked the mailbox...and to my surprise there was a box!



Yes this is one of those weird pictures I can't get to face the right directions...so everyone turn their heads or computer's sideways to see what I won!!!  I don't even remember entering to win this...but I enter so many of the giveaway contests posted by my faithful freebie pages that I loose track.  It seems to be from Self magazine.  Hurray!  I actually won one of them!  I got a free full sized Caress body wash!  Woo Hoo!



Yeah!!!  It's finally here!  The free Target bag of the season we got for free in May came yesterday.  It has some great travel sized product samples.  I'm especially excited about the little Neutrogena sun lotion, perfect for purses.  And of course a great coupon book...makes for some great deals at Publix when you stack this store coupon with a manufacturer coupon.  If you missed this free bag, watch for the next one on their Facebook page (Target Style).  If you really want this one, if you go to Target.com and order $3 of select products you get one free for a limited time.





Well...I guess this is sideways day lol!  But above are the samples I got in the mail today.  I got a scented trash bag sample with coupon and a stretch mark cream sample and coupon.

 


Cards are free at CVS this week if you buy the .99 cards.  Buy 3 Halmark cards, get $3 ECB making them free!  But I messed up, because one of the cards I bought was stuck in the wrong spot, and it wasn't .99 and I didn't check, so I paid $2.59 for one and .99 for the other two less the $3, so 2 were free and I paid 1.57 for the other (not pictured because it wasn't free!).


Finally my favorite buys at CVS yesterday!  The red coupon machine was VERY good to me.  I was able to scan it about 4 times and it kept spitting out coupons...and good ones!  (always scan your card until it says no more coupons available).

The machine spit me out a $7 off any Physicians Formula makeup.  To my surprise there were select products on sale for 40% off!  So I was able to get the Organic mascara for $6.29 (retail $10.49), for FREE!  Plus a .71 overage!  

I also got a CVS coupon spit out for $2 off any NYC makeup over $1.99.  I wasn't sure this would work...but it did.  I purchased a $1.99 mascara and a .99 nail polish.  Select NYC products were buy one get one 50% off of equal or lesser value.  So both products came to $2.48, less the $2 off coupon making it .48 for both items which is great!  But even better, apply the .71 overage making both free plus .23 to spare!

Recap:

Caress Body Wash full sized bottle...FREE!
Target Beauty Bag plus coupons...FREE!
Scented trash bag sample...FREE!
Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark cream sample...FREE!
2 Hallmark Cards...FREE!
Physician's Formula organic mascara...FREE!
NYC mascara & nail polish...FREE!

Well that's it for now.  I'll keep you posted if anything else free comes my way today?

Let me know what you've scored today!

Barb 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment