Friday, June 8, 2012

A Post & A Prayer...

Good Evening FFH's,

Today was filled with surprises!  First came my mail.  Between yesterday and today I got several free samples.  

I got a sample herbal supplement for allergies from Rootology.  

I got a Propel zero sample I will pass along to my neighbor because I don't do artificial sugar.  

I got a sample of Cutex nail polish remover plus a coupon.  

I had ordered a free sample of Harvey Prince's perfume called "Ageless" (supposed to make you smell 8-12 years younger...I'll let you know if it works!).  I didn't put that in the picture because technically it wasn't free because I had to pay $6.99 shipping for it, but it's worth it because it was a decent size bottle with a roller top.  But I did picture the sample they sent me (this was a true sample size vial...the bottle I got was much larger).  This was another of their fragrances called "flirt".  I better only wear this one around my husband!


Finally I received my rebate check from Lysol for my hands free kitchen soap dispenser for a whopping $3!  But every little bit counts!


I hit the jackpot on the Old Navy Snap Appy today!  I got a Snap 5, $5 off any purchase coupon on both my iphone and ipad to score 2 $5 items.  My daughter used one for a Mad Libs (remember those!) book for $4 and a $1 candy for her brother.


 I got another Flag T, in red this time.


I didn't get them yet...but I won a giveaway on LesserEvil Snacks Facebook page again today for a free bag of their awesome snacks!  Thanks LesserEvil!





The surprise of the night was when I went on Facebook and discovered a giveaway I had entered early showed my name as the winner!  I actually was just looking into Jane Iredale mineral makeup the other day...and I won a liquid mineral foundation!!!  I am so excited to try it!  (Thanks to the Beauty Collection FB page for the giveaway!)


On a more serious note...I'd like to ask you all to pray for my brother-in-law Rob who will be having surgery tomorrow morning. 

Thank you!

Barb  

No comments:

Post a Comment