Monday, June 4, 2012

Did you ever get paid to buy groceries???

Good Afternoon FFH's!

I had an amazing experience at Publix last night!  I needed hamburger rolls for dinner...and ended up walking out with the rolls, Nutella hazelnut spread (if you've never tried this...don't, you'll be hooked!), a Starbucks Pomegranate & Raspberry Refresher drink and six bottles of Nature's Made vitamins...and I paid nothing...zero out of pocket!

...and they paid me $2!!!  Yes can you believe it!  There is an awesome deal this week.  When you buy Nature's made supplements you can use the $6 off 2 coupon in the Publix Green Advantage flier available in the front of the store.  Then you print $2 off 1 bottle of Nature's Made vitamins off of http://www.Allyou.com.  If you choose supplements under $5 they end up free when you buy 2, use the Publix SQ (store coupon) and the $2 MQ (manufacturers coupon) together.  This is perfectly legal, as Publix lets you combine a SQ and a MQ on any item.

The way I did it was to buy $3.99 vitamins (I got Vit. D 400iu, Magnesium and I had to get 1 zinc for $4.79 because my store was out of the cheaper ones.

I had printed 2 coupons per my 3 computers...so I had 6.  You can print 2 per computer.

This gave me an overage of over $5!  My order total was also over $30 before coupons, so I was able to use my $5/$30 Winn Dixie competitor coupon too!!!

I also had $1 off on the Nutella so it was only $2.99 after coupon.  I know I don't recommend non-pharmaceutical grade supplements like these, but I really got them for the overage, and will most likely donate the vitamins to someone who would buy them anyway.


I also got a Snap $5 for Old Navy.  For some reason they wouldn't take the Gap one this time, but I did get another re-usable coffee cup.  

The two Oral-B toothbrushes are of course from CVS.  I saved those two red coupon machine $1 off any toothbrush coupons from last week and they made these free after ECB's!


Free Nutella
Free Starbuck's refresher
Free Burger Buns
Free 6 bottles vitamins
Free $2!
Free Coffee cup
Free 2 toothbrushes

Not a bad night for freebies!!!  Just wait for today's post!  My mailbox was overflowing, but I have to run some errands before I post.  Check in later!

Barb  

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Coupon Queen!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I am enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shirley and KB! KB, I'll have to check out your blog...I love doing crafts!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete