Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back!

Hi There all you FFH's (Fellow Freebie Hunters),

I know I've been MIA for a few days...but I have had my niece and nephew staying here the past few days while my sister hangs at the hospital with her husband who had surgery Fri.  (Thanks for the prayers by the way).

So...on to the freebies:

Actually the mail has been rather on the slow side, so you didn't miss that much.  I didn't get any free samples other then a full sized sample of Physician's Formula Intensive Wrinkle Corrector Eye Cream.  I was very excited to get!  I almost didn't get it.  It was a Facebook page giveaway and you had to be one of the first 1000 I think it was to get one.  I was on that page refreshing away, and right on time I got the form to fill out.  But for whatever reason it wouldn't let me submit it.  I wrote to them, and they were able to somehow check on it and I got in!!!  I've been using it the past few days...it says in just 14 days of use I will see results making me look years younger lol!  So now I have that Harvey Prince perfume making me smell younger, and this making me look younger...I'm all set!

 
Next I got a few things from my favorite snack company LesserEvil giveaways on their Facebook page.  I received the bag of Krinkle sticks I won the other day, and the T-Shirt I got for my son.  I'm a little bummed because my shirt came in white, and his was light blue, one of my favorite colors!  I guess I'll just have to win another one for me!


Finally I went to CVS last night and Publix tonight before this weeks sales ad expired.  I had to pick up some must haves like my husband's favorite BBQ sauce that was on sale (plus I had coupons of course!)...but it wasn't free...darn!

I did however get a few items on my list totally free:


At CVS I got another One Touch blood glucose meter for free with a $10 off coupon.  I plan to donate it.  At Publix I got a great deal on Wheat thins family sized box of crackers.  Publix had a BOGO sale (buy one get one) on select Nabisco crackers.  I happened to have a coupon for a free Nabisco item up to $4.69 that they sent me after I called them about Belvita Biscuits that time.  (See call your companies!).  I saved it for a time like this when I not only got one box for my coupon good up to $4.69...but because it was BOGO, I got 2!!!  I again did the Nature's Made vitamin deal on $3.99 D3 400iu and $3.99 Magnesium, using the $6/2 store coupon from the Publix Green advantage flyer and stacked it with the $1 off Vit. D and $1 off any Nature's made coupon I found in the newspaper.  This wasn't as good as last week when I had those $2 off printable coupons which made me $1 a bottle...but they were still Free so I shouldn't complain.

Let's recap:

Physician's Formula eye wrinkle corrector...FREE!
LesserEvil snack and shirt...FREE!
One Touch Meter...FREE!
2 Family Size Wheat Thins...FREE!
6 Bottles Nature's Made Vitamins...FREE!

For those of you with younger children (15 or under), you can also get a great free deal this summer.  Go to Kidsbowlfree.com.  You can sign your kids up to bowl 2 free games a day (except Sat. in most locations) all summer long!  For a small charge of $24.95 you can also sign up the adults in the family (up to 4 adults including baby sitter or grandparents) can be added for the one time price.  Now the adults get 2 games with the kids every day too!

So now I may have perfume to make me smell younger, and eye cream to make me look younger...but after bowling two games yesterday, I sure need something to make my muscles and joints FEEL younger!!!

Nite FFH's!

Barb  

No comments:

Post a Comment