Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My free make-up came today!!!

Good Evening FFH's,

This is going to be short and sweet because I can barely keep my eyes open!

 This came in my mailbox today.  It was a real stumper!  I could not figure out what it was.  I knew I must have signed up for some freebie online, but couldn't remember ever requesting this!  Finally I tracked it down on the 1saleaday.com facebook page and found out it was a free "gift" promised for signing up.  It is some kind of sound enhancing cable you put between a TV or CD or DVD player and a sound system.  Hmmmmm...not my idea of a gift...but hey, it was FREE!  LOL.

These Kiss your Face Olive Oil soaps were not only free, but made me $1.01 a bar!  They are $2.99 at Whole Foods.  There is a $3 off any Kiss your Face product MQ that I stacked with a Whole Foods SQ for $1 off any Kiss your Face product.  My cat went crazy for this soap for some reason...it must smell like catnip or something.

I made a quick trip to CVS to get the Simple pleasures candy that the other CVS was out of.  They are .67 and they give you back a .67 ECB (Extra Care Buck which is CVS $ you can spend in the store).  

I also picked up 2 Nivea creams that were .99.  The CVS red coupon machine has been spitting out Nivea coupons this week.  I've gotten 3 so far.  There is a $1 off hand and body cream/lotion.  It works on these little containers and tins.  Unfortunately my CVS only had 2 left.  But they were free.  

The Centrum Pro Nutrients Probiotics is on sale for $9.99.  There was a $5/1 coupon in Sunday's paper and I also got a $5 off $10 of any vitamins CVS coupon out of the red machine last week making it totally...FREE!

The Tresemme mousse was not free...but I did have a CVS coupon for $2 off any Tresemme product making it only $1.50!

  Finally, my favorite freebie of the day...my Jane Iredale liquid mineral makeup came!  I mentioned a few weeks ago that I won it, and it finally came today.  It was in such a nice package with a pretty card too.  The cost of this makeup is $48!  But it was...FREE!  I am really excited to try it!  I'll let you know how I like it.


Well that's it for tonight.  I am soooo tired!  Nite!  

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment