Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A few I forgot...and a New One!

Good Evening FFH's,

I told you I'd probably forget a few freebies from last week...well here are a few of them...

 












This is an "End Cat Bordom" kit I got for Free from the Friskies Face Book page a few weeks ago.  You put the paper toy together and it holds the cat treats.  My cat actually liked this!

This is a Free re-usable shopping bag (nice big size too), that I got from Staples.  Not only do I get the free bag, but I get 15% off anything I can fit in the bag (certain exclusions applied).  I got things like folders for my daughter for school next year that were .20 each less the 15%.  I got single subject notebooks $1 before extra discount.  I got an awesome deal on Starbuck's K-Cups using coupons plus the bag discount.  It is going on until 7/4/12 I believe.  Go to their website for details on how to print the coupon for this deal.

Not sure if I had this in one of the previous posts...but in the 6/24/12 SS (Smart Source) Insert there was a $3/1 Bayer Aspirin coupon.  At many stores, including Walmart you can get this for under $3 making it Free.  There were some crazy money making deals going on at Walgreen's that week, but you needed like 7 of the same coupon to do it...so I just got my one free!  I don't take Aspirin, so I passed it along to my brother-in-law who takes it regularly.  Always get free deals even if you don't use them.  You can always pass them along, or donate them.

Finally my new freebie I got in the mail today!  I'm so excited I finally got my tumbler from the "Brew Over Ice" Facebook page.  I had missed the first giveaway and kept watching and was able to snag this one.  It is a nice double walled tumbler to keep drinks ice cold in the hot summer, and perfect to use with my Keurig to make iced tea right into the glass!  It even came with two straws.
Well, that's it for now...No mail tomorrow for the 4th...so have a great 4th and I'll post more freebies on Thursday!


Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment