Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm back with lots of free stuff to share!

I'm finally back Fellow Freebie Hunters (FFH's),

You know how it goes...one day runs into the next,  and before I knew it I was weeks behind entering all the free samples I got in the mail and the tons of free things I got out shopping over the weeks.  I kept meaning to do a post, but the more things I was behind, the more I procrastinated and the harder it was to do.  Then add to that some sad news (my daughter was fostering 4 kittens for a local shelter that came down sick, and 3 died).  


But I decided perfect and complete or not...I'm going to just go ahead and update what I can remember, and what I took pictures of, and the rest will have to be added later or I'll never do a blog post! 


So let's get to it:  (Things are not necessarily posted in the order I got them)


I got these cute nail decorations from Dollar General for free using a $1 off coupon I printed the computer.  

I couldn't remember if I posted this pic before.  This was a combination haul from Walmart and CVS and Whole Foods.  

The Kiss my Face small olive oil soaps were a MM (money maker) at Whole Foods.  There was a printable $3 off Manufacturer coupon which I stacked with a Whole Foods Store coupon for $1 off any Kiss my Face product.  The small bars were $2.99 which made for a $1.01 MM!  The overage went to my other purchases like organic produce!  The large bars were nice because they came in other fragrances like the lavender I got.  It was $3.99 so it was still free.

The glasses cleaner and cloth were free from Walmart's vision center with a coupon you can print from their website.

The 3 Bayer aspirin were MM's from Walmart.  They were $2.22 each and I had a $3 off MQ (manufacturer's coupon) for each.  So they paid me .78 each to take them!

The citronella candles were also from Walmart.  They were .97 and I had a $1 off any Cutter product coupon making them a .03 MM!

The 2 Nivea creams were from CVS.  They were .99 and the Red Coupon Machine was printing $1 any Nivea hand or body lotion that week making them free.

The Sebamed cream was also free at CVS.  They are .99 and there is a $1 off MQ making them free.

The Reach Dental Floss is from Walmart. It is .97 and I had a $1 MQ making it a .03 MM.


Finally the assorted Sally Hansen nail treatment items were .97 at Walmart and I had $1 off MQ's for each making them all .03 MM's.




Here are a few of the Free Samples that have come in the mail lately...

To the left is a sample of DHA from Nordic Naturals.

To the right is a Free pair of drinking straw glasses I got from 1SaleADay for free!  I also won a bottle of Olive oil and Balsamic vinegar from Star foods.  It came with a $1 coupon and recipe book.  I'm thankful to get a free gift...but I was a little surprised they were soooo small LOL!




To the left is a sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing cream plus a coupon.









The other day Starbuck's was having free Refresher's.  I had a Very Berry something or other...it was really good!  It had fresh blackberries and Hybiscus.  

 I have a Hess App on my Iphone.  They periodically send me coupons and deals.  Today it came up and said it was "Milk Chocolate Day".  I had no idea lol.  So there was a coupon on my phone for a free Hershey bar and a free Monster drink.  I normally wouldn't make a special trip for a few things like that because Hess isn't very close to me, but it does happen to be right across the street from the Target I was going to...so it worked out perfect!  If you have a smartphone that can do Apps, you should give this one a try.

This was my combination haul from today.  I wasn't really planning on shopping today, and had no list.  I had to get out of the house because they were working on replacing part of our roof, and the noise was driving me batty!  So I grabbed my coupons and ran!  This is what I came home with (well the free things anyway) after all day out.


I went to CVS for the 6 Milky Ways.  I had 3 Red Machine CVS coupons for $1/2 Mars candy bars and they were on sale for 2/$1 making them free.  I added a printable MQ from coupons.com for .75/2 Milky Ways and they paid me to take them!

I also went to 2 different CVS and got 2 Accu Check Nano Blood Glucose meters for free.  They were marked down from $19.99 to $9.99 and CVS mailed me a $9.99 coupon for one.  The other was in the paper this weekend (I get my Sunday inserts on Saturday in the Sun Sentinal).  These are great to donate.

The Glade air freshener was $2.99 on sale.  I had a $2 off coupon, plus there was a hang tag saying TRY ME FREE!  So I will get back $2.99 in the mail!  A $2 MM!

The men's body wash was from CVS.  I had a $2 off any CVS bodywash.  It was $2.37, but I had 20% off so it made it free.

The Simple eye make-up remover was $1.99.  I had $1.75 off CVS coupon, but with the 20% off it was also free.

The vinegar was from Target.  It was $1.16, and I had $1 off coupon.  But with the overage form other items it was free.

The Girl scout cookie lip smakers were on clearance for .74 each.  I had a $1/2 Lip Smaker coupon.  This made both .48 or .24 each.  But with the overage on the dog treats they were also free.

The Snausages were a great deal.  I had a BOGO coupon that for some reason scanned more then the price.  The must have been on sale.  Plus I had 2 $1.50 MQ.  So free dog treats to donate to the shelter!  (My dogs can't eat stuff like that).


I stopped in Old Navy and tried my Snap Appy on my Iphone (great App if you don't have it).  Sure enough, first spin I got a Snap Five!  That is $5 off any purchase.  So I found a $2.99 T-Shirt on clearance and picked up 2 candy bars to make my $5.  Walked out without paying a penny!


The Good 'N Natural Bar was from CVS.  I had an old coupon for a Free Bar, but they never had them in stock.  They took my expired coupon.


Finally my nice travel pillow is from Sleep Number beds.  They have a coupon for a free travel pillow if you just go in their store and let them find your sleep number.  I spend about 15 minutes in the store (most of it comfortably laying on one of their beds lol!), and  wouldn't have had to be there that long, but I really wanted to find out about the beds and asked a lot of questions.  It is actually a really nice little pillow!  (you have to be 18 to do it).


Last minute run to CVS tonight with my daughter.  I grabbed my husband's CVS card and scanned it.  I got a $1/2 coupon for 2 more free candy bars!  I had the 2 .75/2 coupons again (printed off my Iphone this time), and got 4 free candy bars plus $1.50 overage.  The 2 Seba Med's were .99 with a $1 off so free.  The gummy bears were $1.50 because the smaller .99 bags were all gone, but the nice cashier gave them to me for the .99, plus I had a .30 coupon.  So the gummy bears cost me .49 and everything else was free!


WHEW!!!  I'm too tired for the recap.  I'll add that another time...HA SURE I WILL.  Well, I guess that's it for tonight.


Goodnight FFH,


Barb



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment